Schools and districts have access to interactive courses designed to build resilience, promote self-regulation, and develop essential online safety skills that help students grow and thrive in the digital world. This feature is available to teachers through the Classwize Portal under the Courses tab.
To access the entire catalog of courses and features, a school or district must purchase a premium license for its students. However, there are limited courses and features that teachers can have preview access to without a premium license.
The free courses allow teachers to preview and share them with students, offering access to the following features.
- Preview: Teachers can quickly preview a subset of courses within the Classwize interface.
- Share course link: Teachers can copy and share a course preview link with students and colleagues.
- Teacher guides: Teachers can access informational material for each course, with suggested lesson activities and tests.
When a school or district has an active license, teachers will have access to the following features and benefits:
- Full access: Access to the entire course catalog, open for direct student enrollment.
- Automated student enrollment by class: Teachers can use Classwize to enroll and deliver digital safety courses to their students in their classes.
- Progress tracking: Teachers can see the progress of each student taking a course at a glance.
- Remembers student progress: Enrolled students can exit and resume a course with their progress intact.
- Teacher resources: Each course comes with its own information pack to support lesson plan activities.
- Measure learning outcomes: Student learning outcomes are tracked with pre- and post-assessment tests.
- Automatic certificates: Generated on successful course completion.
|Feature||Preview Version||Premium Version|
|Complete access to course catalog: Access to the entire course catalog, open for direct student enrollment.||Unavailable. Teachers can preview a limited selection of courses.||Available|
|Automated student enrollment by class: Teachers can use Classwize to enroll and deliver digital safety courses to their students in their classes.||Unavailable. Teachers can share a preview link to available courses.||Available|
|Progress tracking: Teachers can see the progress of each student taking a course.||Unavailable||Available|
|Remembers student progress: Enrolled students can exit and resume a course with their progress intact.||Unavailable||Available|
|Teacher resources: Each course comes with its own information pack to support lesson plan activities.||Available||Available|
|Measure learning outcomes: Student learning outcomes are tracked by pre- and post-assessment tests.||Unavailable||Available|
|Student completion certificates: Auto-generated on successful course completion.||Unavailable||Available|
For more information about the course content, read Courses content information for school leadership.
For more information about setting up courses at your school, read Courses setup for IT support.
If you’re interested in learning more about the premium course experience, please speak to a Linewize team member.